Thursday, January 06, 2005

Morning Dark

It has started to snow again here. I feel the stress of the coming term already. I hope buying a car doesnt become a trouble for me, or not being able to buy it. I am not sure of my driving skills, especially parking. I can have some time to practice if i can buy it soon, before the school starts. But not much time left, i want to go for another break before all, it would be great, if i could get a reply from that cousin in Illinois. I dont like the idea of seeing relatives who i have not seen for ten years, again but i need a break which probably wont come this winter, maybe it s better to stay here, and try to adapt. Adaptation to city is over, almost, but this kinda life, loneliness, it takes time. i have got to find some source of light. i ll become a bat otherwise, my 6th sense already improving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home