Thursday, November 18, 2004

SelfXpress 4

Sometimes two different worries in your mind unites and create a trouble for you, a temporary handicap for the mind, intense sadness, like someone pushing on your chest and not letting you get up from the ground you lie on. They are defeatble when they come up seperately, but when they combine like two innocent chemicals producing a poisonous compound, they knock you down. Exactly like chemicals, unless you accept that, you can keep on searching for why you feel that bad, even though the causes seem to be relatively much less disturbing.

I am afraid of becoming bald, i hope i dont, i am even afraid of writing about it, that didnt shoot me down alone i guess, they ve got me when i also start to worry about IV. But then that one has left my mind, somehow my worry has gone again. Giving me the chance to stand up again. Still the first one hanging through my mind like HIV which cant kill you by itself.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home